2020 Fresh Clean Jokes For Kids/Everyone
At over 3200 jokes, this is one of the biggest jokebook ever. In terms of original jokes, it seems to be the biggest or second-biggest jokebook. All jokes are child‑friendly and family‑friendly.
|2020 Fresh Clean Jokes|
|2020 Fresh Clean Jokes|
|Assures||2020 original jokes|
|Contains||3200 jokes||2200 jokes|
|Targets||20 and above||Ages 10-19|
|Politically hot||Included||Not included|
|Ebook||Will not be published|
The older subset 400 Fresh Clean Jokes For Everyone is available separately for FREE at several ebook stores: https://books2read.com/jokes. It includes several of the hottest 'politically hot' content. A paperback option also exists for $4.99.
|Paperback price||$14||$11, ₹550|
What's in the book
From the back cover:
2020 fresh jokes (plus 1000 extra to adjust for some old ones). Jokes that you don't have to think about, just like George Costanza wanted them — bar jokes, blonde jokes, cross-the-road jokes, knock-knock jokes, lightbulb jokes, pun jokes, romantic jokes...
Entire chapters for people with special skills or interests - computer jokes, programming jokes, physics jokes, chemistry jokes, biology jokes, medical jokes, financial jokes, geography jokes...
For kids and students wishing to improve their vocabulary and general knowledge, a treasure house of clever wordplay and interesting facts/riddles, and three chapters devoted to foreign languages.
For those looking for sharp content, plenty of jokes about philosophy, advertising, news and politics.
Several funny and thought-provoking poems (mostly as financial jokes), set to the tune of popular nursery rhymes.
Some of the best one-liners EVER written in the English language. If you are skeptical, read the pages of the Confucius-Say Jokes or the Off-The-Wall Philosophers sections.
Plenty of illustrations and some very novel joke and page formats.
Written in quiz style, the book provide loads of fun for the whole family.
- This book satirizes everything. Political correctness is not an exception. But, remember, this book is child-friendly and family-friendly. So, the blondes in the blonde jokes eventually trump Chuck Norris. (Chuck Norris asked me to write them.) Ethnic jokes are not racist jokes. Confucius-say jokes are squeaky clean. Romantic jokes are actually breakup jokes and are totally devoid of mushy stuff. (This chapter has hundreds of jokes covering several professions and species.)
- March 2019: I announced that I was going to write a jokebook with 2000 jokes.
- July 2019: After four months, I completed writing the book.
- August 2019: Illustrating it took another month.
- September 2019: I created a book-read video. I queried agents for three weeks but was unsuccessfull. Meanwhile, I wrote a book of my cartoons (under a pseudonym). That took me three months.
- February 2020: I decided to self-publish a 167-page 400-joke subset of the original book.
- March 2020: An editor at a New York publisher (of books as diverse as the CIA Factbook and Judy Mikovits's Plandemic) offers to publish the jokebook if I do not want to go through an agent. I send her the manuscript. She suggests splitting the book - one for kids and one for adults as shelf space is limited in book stores. A few days later, lockdown is imposed all over the world and she becomes incommunicado.
- As I wait to hear from the New York editor, I write
- one full-length book — FFmpeg Quick Hacks and
- two booklets:
- July 2020: With the year fast slipping by and no word from the NY editor, I decide to self-publish the book, even though there is not much money in it. Read the announcements on my new on-site blog here and here.
Later in 2020: I made the ebook version of the 400-joke subset permanently free. The paperback was relisted at a lower price point - $6. The free ebook is frequently #1 in the Political Humour category.
- One of the chapters (Journalism Jokes) in this book has color photographs and screenshots. I am unable to provide it printed in colour because it would make the book expensive. It would have been wasteful to print a book in color just for one chapter. So, this free sample contains that chapter in full colour and several other jokes. Feel free to print them on a printer if you want to.
- In all, this 60-page PDF document has 181 jokes. (Booksellers limit how much a free sample can have.)
- For obvious reasons, I cannot provide the best jokes in this sample. However, I hope you like the selection and buy the book.
If you like the book after buying, do not forget to leave a review or rating on one of the store sites.
This sample is a low-resolution watermarked PDF but it is fully functional.