::: by Ólafía L. Óla :::
Aesop's animal fables made more believable with a modern humourous twist
This is an illustrated children's storybook based on Aesop's Fables. The stories have been made more believable by changing the ending with a humorous twist. The book has full-colour pages with big text.
Some very well-known stories have been included:
- The hare and the tortoise
- The lion and the mouse
- The wolf and the dog
- Two fellows and a bear
- Dog in the manger
- Shepherd's boy
- Belling the cat
- Two foxes and the grapes
- Two crows and a pitcher
- The goose with the golden eggs
- Wolf in sheep's clothing
- The fox and the crow
|Ebook (print-replica)||Amazon||$0.99 or FREE|
- There are 26 pages of real content in this 30-page book.
- The book is a large-print full-colour full-bleed paperback. (The pages are purple edge-to-edge, not just the cover.)
The following sample is a low-resolution watermarked PDF but it is fully functional. The pages and text are much bigger in the original.
- In this book, I am using an Icelandic name for the author because it is unique and more pronounceable/memorable for Western readers. It is however difficult to type Ólafía L. Óla. Olafia Ola will do just fine.
- Animalia Humorosum is not Latin for animal humour but seems like it is. An accurate translation is humid animals.
- Other children's books:
Subscribe to my newsletter
The details are mentioned in my email newsletter blogpost. Full/sample PDF ebooks of several books are listed in it. You do not have to subscribe to download them. However, if you do subscribe, you get a FREE 200-puzzle combined ebook version of my World of Word Ladders books.