20 February 2020
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
By accessing www.vsubhash.com (hereafter referred as "this website") and/or its intellectual property or the original content (hereafter referred as "the contents", you and/or the legal person you represent (hereafter referred as "you") unconditionally agree that:
- your access to this website's contents is not free or gratis,†
- you have to pay V. Subhash, the owner of this website (hereafter referred as the owner), full and immediate compensation (hereafter referred as "compensation"), as specified below, for accessing the content,
- you have to provide the compensation irrespective of whether the contents were accessed by you directly from this website or from a copy from elsewhere,
- without providing such compensation, you will be in violation of Indian and international laws including but not limited to those regarding intellectual property, contract and ownership,
- you have to pay the owner compensation in the form of refined gold with purity of not less than 99.999% at the rate of 1 metric gram of such gold for each byte* of data that you access, possess, process or otherwise use from this website,
- you fully realize that the information and/or opinion provided (stated or implied) in this website is without any warranty or guarantee of any kind,
- you indemnify this website, the owner, his service providers, contractors and associates from any claim or damages resulting directly or indirectly from your access of this website and/or its contents,
- in the odd chance that such a claim or damage is recognized by a court of law, then the maximum remedy will be limited to the return of the amount of compensation you have already paid to V. Subhash, and
- all litigation will be limited to the jurisdiction of Madras High Court.
In case, any of these terms and conditions are not agreeable to you or (as per your local laws) not applicable to you, then you should immediately leave this website and never again access this website or its contents.
You do not have to provide any compensation for reading these terms and conditions.
* - To put it in perspective, the word "hello" consumes 5 bytes.
† - If you have a website, you can make an ad verbatim copy of these terms and conditions on your website for your own use, so long as you make appropriate changes to reflect the association of the copied terms and conditions to your name and website. In other words, you need to replace the name V. Subhash and the site address www.vsubhash.com with your name and your website address.